Therapeutic Crisis Intervention Simulation
VR-based Employee Safety Training. Therapeutic Crisis Intervention Simulation
- Virtual Reality for Employee Safety Training. Phase I. Sponsored research by the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center. PI. Ming Tang. $16,631. Period: 6.2022- 09.2022.
- Virtual Reality for Employee Safety Training.Therapeutic Crisis Intervention Simulation-Phase II. Sponsored research by the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center. PI. Tang. $22,365. Period: 2.2023- 12.2023.
Led by Ming Tang, the XR-Lab is working with Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center (CCHMC) to investigate a VR-based simulation for employee safety training. A virtual hospital with A.I-controlled characters will be created to research various scenarios during the therapeutic crisis intervention.
- Ming Tang, Nancy Daraiseh, Maurizio Macaluso, Krista Keehn, Harley Davis, Aaron Vaughn, Katheryn Haller, Joseph Staneck, Emily Oehler
- Employee Safety Learning Lab, CCHMC
- Extended Reality (XR) Lab, UC
Field of research: Virtual Reality, Safety Training, Therapeutic Crisis Intervention, Mental Health, Human Behavior Simulation
Links: CCHMC College Hill Mental Health Campaign