CVG-HOLO – WAYFINDING HOLOGRAM PROJECT
XR-Lab is working with Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG), in collaboration with UC Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research, to
- Develop and demonstrate a wayfinding hologram.
- Evaluate the hologram signage’s performance to augment passengers’ wayfinding experience.
- Develop concepts of Concourse-B store renovation, integrating emerging digital technologies related to Extended Reality
- Develop a digital twin model of the CVG Concourse-B store area.
The project will apply various methods, including eye-tracking, motion capture, motion tracking, and computer vision.
Project Client: Josh Edwards, Sr. Manager, Innovation Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- eXtended Reality Lab: Ming Tang, Director eXtended Reality Lab Digital Futures email@example.com
- UCSIM Project Lead: Chris M. Collins. Director. Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research
- ARCH 7014 students. Fall. 2023
concept of hologram in CVG
Thanks for the support from the UHP Discovery Summer program.
Check out more way-finding research projects and publications at XR-Lab.