We are presenting our EVRTALK project and discussing VR Technology to Enhance the Future of Aging. Please join us at the O4A 2022 conference in Columbus, Ohio, on 10/20!
2022 o4a Annual Conference for Ohio’s Aging & Disability Network
October 20-21, 2022
Location: Hilton Easton Columbus, OH
The o4a Annual Conference for Ohio’s Aging and Disability Network is Ohio’s largest conference on home and community-based care. Almost 600 professionals, advocates, and volunteers representing organizations in the aging and disability network come together each year to learn about new resources, gain expert information and make key contacts.
Please check out our COA’s EVERtalk project presentation and live demo at the preconference session on 10/20 and visit our booth.
National and State speakers will present the following topics:
- VR Technology to Enhance the Future of Aging
- Evidence-Based Dementia Caregiving Programs
- Ohio Medicaid Updates
- National Aging Issues
- Health Equity and Integrated Care
- Understanding Housing & Homelessness Today
- Addressing the Direct Care Workforce Crisis
- Creating Access: Establish a Culture of Accessibility
- Ethics: Working with Individuals in Poverty
- Aging Reframed
- The Aging and Disability Business Institute/Ohio Case Study
- Organizational Inclusion Intelligence
- Keeping Adult Day Services in Vital Ohio
- Recognizing Mental Health Issues in the Workplace