- The Tiniest Cottage design-build project by the University of Cincinnati and Beijing Jiaotong University won second place in the “Ecological Healthy and Sustainable Design” section at the 2020 ASIAN DESIGN AWARD
- Student award. 2020 DAAPworks Director’s DAAPcares award. Students: Noah Nicolette, Jamie Waugaman, Travis Rebsch.
- Student award. UIA-CBC Pear Orchard Cabins Competition. “The Tiniest Cottage” design + build project by UC + Beijing Jiaotong University. Third Prize. 2019.
- Finalist of 2018 Crystal Cabin Award. Project: Virtual Assistant, Boeing Onboard.
● Outstanding Junior Faculty Award, College of DAAP, University of Cincinnati
● Best in Show. Sculpture in Rapid Conference. 2013. Fabricator: American Precision Prototyping.
• Honorable mention, 10UP 2011 competition, Young Architects Forum, Atlanta, GA 2010
• First Prize, international architectural design competition, d3natural systems
• Special mention, 2010 Skyscraper Competition, eVolo
• Honorable mention, TOGS3 competition, Temporary Outdoor Gallery Space, Austin, TX, Art Alliance Austin
• Special award, Re: Vision: Dallas Competition, Urban Revision
• Special mention, 2A International students and young architects competition, Du(b)ailities: Supra_global_culture, 2A Magazine, UAE
• Finalist, The Earth Award, Jury: Nicky Gavron. (Former Deputy Mayor of London), Peter Head (Director, ARUP), Dr. Kenneth Yeang (Architect, Llewelyn Davies Yeang), Thom Mayne (Architect and Founder, Morphosis Architects), Paola Antonelli (Senior Curator of Architecture and Design, MOMA), Adam Bly (Founder, CEO and Editor-in-Chief, Seed Media Group)
• Citation awards, 20+10+X World Architecture Community Awards, Second cycle
• Citation awards, 20+10+X World Architecture Community Awards, Fourth cycle
• First prize, Chichen Itza Lodge-Museum International Design Competition, Aquitectum
• Second prize, Streetscape in a New World—International Competition of Urban Streetscape Design, New World China Land Limited, di magazine, China
• Third prize, Live the Box competition, AIA Newark and Suburban and the Young Architects Forum
• Third prize, Vertical Farm—Rehabilitating Wenchuan Earthquake-Stricken, Wenchuan, China
• Honorable mention, Just Jerusalem Competition, Jerusalem 2050, Department of Urban Studies & Planning, the Center for International Studies Massachusetts Institute of Technology
• Honorable mention, Re: Construct, Sustainable materials and building practices competition, Urban Revision
• First prize, Self-Sufficient Housing, 2nd Advanced Architecture Contest, Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia (IAAC), Spain, Jury: Yung Ho Chang, Greg Lynn, Neil Gershenfeld
• Honorable mention, Immigration Tower Museum Design Competition, New York City, Aquitectum
• Honorable mention, 07 Skyscraper Design Competition, eVolo
• Semi-final, The 2007 Far Eastern International Digital Architectural Design (FEIDAD) Award, The Far Eastern Memorial Foundation of the Far Eastern Group, Taiwan
• Semi-final, The 2006 Far Eastern International Digital Architectural Design (FEIDAD) Award, The Far Eastern Memorial Foundation of the Far Eastern Group, Taiwan
• Second prize, Miami Monument International Design Competition, AIA the South Florida Chapter, Spine3D
• The Best of Show, DMAT 2003 showcase, Michigan State University, MI
• Best Computer Graphic, 3DCAFE Awards
• First prize, Cities with Soul – The Urban Design Competition, British Council, U.K
• Second prize, Shanghai University Campus Planning and Design Competition, China, Shanghai University
• Honorable mention, The competition of TianjingQiande Urban Housing, The Association of Tianjin Urban-Rural Planning Department, China
• Honorable mention, The Third Ring Road Planning, Beijing Municipal Committee, China