- Create a new folder in your C: drive as C:/path
- Download the zip file and save in any place, unzip, and double-click the exe file.
- You will start your journey near a red robot. Please take five minutes explore the environment. Navigation: w, a, s, d for walking. Holding “shift” to run. “Space bar” to jump.
- Please go back to the red robot when you want to end your journey. Use “esc” key to show mouse cursor and close the program.
- Your path will be automatically recorded as txt file located in C:/path/DAAP_path.txt file. If you want to run the program again, you might want to delete the old text file from your last run before you run the exe file again for a new test.
- copy all the data in your text file and past at the bottom of this shared google doc. Please do not remove existing data in that file. we can compile it into paths. The data will be compiled and uploaded online.
Simulation based on the data of Beijing Subway station.
here are several train station crowd simulation based on data collected in Sihui Station, Beijing, China.
Peak Hours. 100 people / min with Parking
Projected future volume. 300 people /min with Parking
Projected future volume. 300 people /min without Parking
crowd simulation with more than 10,000 agents. 10x speed.
A demonstration of real time crowd simulation.
First Person View Mass Animation
Path Generated through position data.
Real Time visualization on crowd simulation.
download the windows file ( 86MB zip)
Research on crowd simulation and path-finding, egress, and congestion. credit: Erin Morrow, Ming Tang. During ACADIA Hackathon.