http://ming3d.com/VR/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/cropped-google_cardboard_logo.png 0 0 Ming Tang http://ming3d.com/VR/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/cropped-google_cardboard_logo.png Ming Tang2017-05-25 19:37:362017-05-25 22:12:43DAAP pedestrian crowd simulation
- Create a new folder in your C: drive as C:/path
- Download the zip file and save in any place, unzip, and double-click the exe file.
- You will start your journey near a red robot. Please take five minutes explore the environment. Navigation: w, a, s, d for walking. Holding “shift” to run. “Space bar” to jump.
- Please go back to the red robot when you want to end your journey. Use “esc” key to show mouse cursor and close the program.
- Your path will be automatically recorded as txt file located in C:/path/DAAP_path.txt file. If you want to run the program again, you might want to delete the old text file from your last run before you run the exe file again for a new test.
- copy all the data in your text file and past at the bottom of this shared google doc. Please do not remove existing data in that file. we can compile it into paths. The data will be compiled and uploaded online.